by Andover Nordic , 2021-01-14T11:27:52.000-08:00January 14 2021, at 11:27 AM PST
The road conditions seem to be holding up, and we will go ahead with the meet today.
However, there is a winter weather advisory and I completely understand if parents/athletes are not comfortable driving to French Lake Park.
Please email me if your skier will not be attending the meet today. email@example.com